This programme will provide the learner with entrepreneurial and business management essentials. This programme will be useful for candidates who seek to start their own business, improve business management skills or enhance their employability for business ventures. Flexible entry routes are open to candidates who wish to do certain selections of the entrepeneurship programme.
- Customer service;
- Business communications;
- Professionalism within a business environment;
- Managing business operations;
- Matching new venture opportunity to market needs;
- Human Resources in a new venture;
- Information system in a business environment;
- Managing marketing and selling processes of a new venture;
- Legal environment of a selected industry; and
- Health and safety in the workplace
The above aspects form the knowledge basis needed to perform further duties in the day-to-day entrepreneurial operations. This standard will add value to entrepreneurs who are seeking to develop their entrepreneurial skills so that they can become marketable for bigger commercial and public sector contracts.